Intercession is prayer that pleads with God for your needs and the needs of others. Intercession is warfare; the key to God's battle plan for our lives. But the battleground is not of this earth. The Bible says, "We are not fighting against humans. We are fighting against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and spiritual powers in the heavens above" (Ephesians 6:12). These men and women of God wake up each morning to intercede for humanity. We pray on all topics you can think about. When you love God, you can do anything for him. We pray from Monday to Friday 3:45 - 4:45 am by typing as one of the team leads the group.
A family member faces a deadly disease. Your neighbor desperately needs Jesus, but turns away every time you try to share Christ. A nation begins to crumble because its people follow their own evil ways. But what can you do? Often, the problems we face seem too big for us. No matter how much we try, we cannot solve them on our own. It's times like these when we need to turn to the Lord in intercessory prayer.
Joining the prayer group has enabled me keep faith with God. My family is always protected. Uncommon doors opened unto me.
Paa Solo Ghana
Well l really thank God so much for the opportunity to join this group. My relationship with God has grown and still growing daily It always keep me awake as a watchman or believer. More
The Lord has been faithful to me and my family. Before i joined prayer group my GP for the semester was average but when I joined this group I told God I needed a turnaround in my GP; now by His special grace of God More
God has done marvelous things for me but I will talk about how God has healed me from surgical pains I’ve been feeling for six years. To the glory of God it has stopped. Glory be to his name.
Prayer Groups has really changed my prayer life , I couldn’t pray much for others especially when they are not well. But through Prayer Group, I have become a walking prayer, praying for all things have become as easy as never before and More
Yaa Korkor, Ghana
Through my personal struggle single mum with 2 kids, prayer group has grounded me to not focus on myself with my issue but pray for others. My testimonies keeps unfolding ever since I pray more for others than myself.
Mimi, United States
There was a time I got ill and I had a dream that I was surrounded by the group and they were seriously praying for me. I woke up and realised I was well again. The group has also help me and still helping me grow in the faith
This prayer group has helped enrich my prayer life.
I have grown spiritually, especially in the area of having quite time in the early hours of the day. Starting the day with prayer with prayer group, has helped to grow in character, integrity , Wisdom and to be able to do things in the fear of the lord in all areas of my life.
Alice, South Africa
Joining this group has really help me to grow spiritually. I have learnt to pray for others instead of praying for myself.
Ever since I joined Prayer Group in 2015, my relationship with God has never been the same. My prayer life has been enhanced. My spiritual antennae have been sharpened and my love for the things of God has improved tremendously.
Praise the Lord, Hallelujah. Help me to thank the God of prayer group for all His love and care for me and my family. For almost two years now, I lost my job with no reason and I thought, how we were going to survive? but thank More
Since I joined the prayer group my prayer life has been very consistent and this has drawn me more closer to God.
It is true when its said he who waters shall be watered. That has been my blessing since I joined prayer group my life has never been the same. Praying for others has been a blessing to me and my family.
My prayer life have really improved, beside my quiet time the least time I have am researching and studying the word. Before I joined I had a problem at my back and spine due to a miscarriage I had so I ended up wearing Lumbar support everyday, More
God is good, dawn prayers was a no, no, no. By the grace of God, I’ve been quite consistent since I joined, I’m fully awake by the help of the Holy Spirit. Most of the prayer topics concern me and God’s grace He has given my house and I victory.
Ever since I joined Prayer Group in February 2018, it has been great. My spiritual life has really improved especially in the area of quiet time and praying. Because of Prayer Group, More
- God is Waiting On You June 4, 2020Whatever it is that’s troubling you, you’ll get through this. Don’t quit, don’t hide. Read MoreGod is Waiting On You The post God is Waiting On You can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- He’s Holding Me June 4, 2020"God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to his promise, and he can be depended on)" 1 Corinthians 1:9 (Amplified) During a very difficult time in my life, people kept encouraging me, “Keep hanging onto God and his promises and you’ll make it.” Read MoreHe’s Holding Me The post He’s Holding Me can […]
- Truth Be Told June 3, 2020Self-destruction is a dangerous course to plot. Yet, out of brokenness, I did exactly that. Read MoreTruth Be Told The post Truth Be Told can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Never Forsaken June 3, 2020Question: Have you ever felt forsaken by God? Were you really forsaken? Read MoreNever Forsaken The post Never Forsaken can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Our Hope in Him June 2, 2020How many times have you been disappointed by someone for whom you voted, betrayed by a friend, been abandoned by a loved one, or let down by a church leader? Read MoreOur Hope in Him The post Our Hope in Him can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- What Faith Looks Like – A Choice to Trust June 2, 2020I have learned that I have a Choice. I have a significant Choice. Trust the Lord, our Sovereign Holy Almighty God. Read MoreWhat Faith Looks Like – A Choice to Trust The post What Faith Looks Like – A Choice to Trust can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- God is Able June 1, 2020Prayer: Father God, You alone know how shaky I feel on the inside. I ask You today to strengthen my faith. Help me to focus on You, my God who is able. Read MoreGod is Able The post God is Able can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Handling Difficult Circumstances June 1, 2020Focusing on Christ is neither a natural reaction nor an easy one. Our instinct is to dwell on the situation at hand, searching for solutions or stewing over the pain and difficulty. As a result, troubles look scary and overwhelm us with a sense of defeat. Read MoreHandling Difficult Circumstances The post Handling Difficult Circumstances […]
- Emulating Jesus May 31, 2020Has the recent health crisis changed your perception of what is important on this side of eternity? We now live in a world where social distancing and potential self-isolation define our new normal. Read MoreEmulating Jesus The post Emulating Jesus can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Christ in Me Working Through Me May 31, 2020Christ in Me Working Through Me. Being totally dependent upon God is one of the hardest things we Christians have to do in life. We fear the helplessness of it. Read MoreChrist in Me Working Through Me The post Christ in Me Working Through Me can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about […]