Intercession is prayer that pleads with God for your needs and the needs of others. Intercession is warfare; the key to God's battle plan for our lives. But the battleground is not of this earth. The Bible says, "We are not fighting against humans. We are fighting against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and spiritual powers in the heavens above" (Ephesians 6:12). These men and women of God wake up each morning to intercede for humanity. We pray on all topics you can think about. When you love God, you can do anything for him. We pray from Monday to Friday 3:45 - 4:45 am by typing as one of the team leads the group.
A family member faces a deadly disease. Your neighbor desperately needs Jesus, but turns away every time you try to share Christ. A nation begins to crumble because its people follow their own evil ways. But what can you do? Often, the problems we face seem too big for us. No matter how much we try, we cannot solve them on our own. It's times like these when we need to turn to the Lord in intercessory prayer.
Joining the prayer group has enabled me keep faith with God. My family is always protected. Uncommon doors opened unto me.
Paa Solo Ghana
Well l really thank God so much for the opportunity to join this group. My relationship with God has grown and still growing daily It always keep me awake as a watchman or believer. More
The Lord has been faithful to me and my family. Before i joined prayer group my GP for the semester was average but when I joined this group I told God I needed a turnaround in my GP; now by His special grace of God More
God has done marvelous things for me but I will talk about how God has healed me from surgical pains I’ve been feeling for six years. To the glory of God it has stopped. Glory be to his name.
Prayer Groups has really changed my prayer life , I couldn’t pray much for others especially when they are not well. But through Prayer Group, I have become a walking prayer, praying for all things have become as easy as never before and More
Yaa Korkor, Ghana
Through my personal struggle single mum with 2 kids, prayer group has grounded me to not focus on myself with my issue but pray for others. My testimonies keeps unfolding ever since I pray more for others than myself.
Mimi, United States
There was a time I got ill and I had a dream that I was surrounded by the group and they were seriously praying for me. I woke up and realised I was well again. The group has also help me and still helping me grow in the faith
This prayer group has helped enrich my prayer life.
I have grown spiritually, especially in the area of having quite time in the early hours of the day. Starting the day with prayer with prayer group, has helped to grow in character, integrity , Wisdom and to be able to do things in the fear of the lord in all areas of my life.
Alice, South Africa
Joining this group has really help me to grow spiritually. I have learnt to pray for others instead of praying for myself.
Ever since I joined Prayer Group in 2015, my relationship with God has never been the same. My prayer life has been enhanced. My spiritual antennae have been sharpened and my love for the things of God has improved tremendously.
Praise the Lord, Hallelujah. Help me to thank the God of prayer group for all His love and care for me and my family. For almost two years now, I lost my job with no reason and I thought, how we were going to survive? but thank More
Since I joined the prayer group my prayer life has been very consistent and this has drawn me more closer to God.
It is true when its said he who waters shall be watered. That has been my blessing since I joined prayer group my life has never been the same. Praying for others has been a blessing to me and my family.
My prayer life have really improved, beside my quiet time the least time I have am researching and studying the word. Before I joined I had a problem at my back and spine due to a miscarriage I had so I ended up wearing Lumbar support everyday, More
God is good, dawn prayers was a no, no, no. By the grace of God, I’ve been quite consistent since I joined, I’m fully awake by the help of the Holy Spirit. Most of the prayer topics concern me and God’s grace He has given my house and I victory.
Ever since I joined Prayer Group in February 2018, it has been great. My spiritual life has really improved especially in the area of quiet time and praying. Because of Prayer Group, More
- A Blessing to Everyone September 19, 2020A Blessing to Everyone - Words of Blessing. Put aside sarcasm and bless others with kind words. The post A Blessing to Everyone can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Be Mindful of Others September 19, 2020"When I first became a believer, there was nobody to disciple me so I...” was the same story I had heard time and again, unfortunately. New followers of Christ who have never attended church before often lack a spiritual mentor, which is understandable. The post Be Mindful of Others can be found online at Daily […]
- Being Angry September 18, 2020I used to think that Christians should never get angry, but the Bible acknowledges that we will be angry sometimes. The issue is what we do with our anger. The post Being Angry can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Dealing With Anger September 18, 2020Some people want to hang on to ill feelings, but nursing a resentful attitude isn’t sustainable; anger must be put aside. If we retain our “right” to hold grudges, we can’t expect to live in the new nature Christ has created for us. The post Dealing With Anger can be found online at Daily Devotionals […]
- Your Refuge September 17, 2020“Be merciful to me, O God! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I make my refuge” (Psalm 57:1). Make God your refuge. Let Him be the foundation on which you stand. The post Your Refuge can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Are You There? September 17, 2020In Psalm 10 David asked why God seemed so far away in times of trouble. I think if we are honest, that same question has crossed out thoughts as well. The post Are You There? can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Unforgettable? September 16, 2020It's painful being forgotten. Especially by someone we love. I try not to take it personally because life has a tendency to become busy, making meaningful communications less frequent. The post Unforgettable? can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- The Full Expression of Love September 16, 2020His Righteousness is the character of love; His Holiness is the beauty of love; His Omnipotence is the power of love; His Omnipresence is the nearness of love; The post The Full Expression of Love can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- Seeking the Kingdom September 15, 2020What do you seek most in life? Often it is possessions….. things ….. that cause us distraction and become our mission. Our possessions require maintenance and steal our time and energy. The post Seeking the Kingdom can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.
- What am I Doing? September 15, 2020"I do not seek my own will, but the will of him who sent me." John 5:30 Economic uncertainty sends us into the world of “what ifs.” The post What am I Doing? can be found online at Daily Devotionals by Thoughts about God.